Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My first....

Well today Landis took her first bottle from Nana Peggy. Mom, that's me, was out of the house on a walk with Papa Norman. Landis is growing so fast I think she is up to 9 lbs and she is doing great. She sleeps, eats and has a couple alert periods a day. She also has one fussy period a day but it is mostly cute and not too frustrating. She saves it up until the end of the day most of the time so the girls are down and I can focus on her 100% which makes her, and me, happy. I wonder if it is something I eat, since there could be a lot of offenders in the list of beans and green vegetables that I consume. Also I have been guilty of a shot of espresso every few days, I know, I know but sometimes I think I really need it;) I am starting back into my exercise routine this week so hopefully that will replace the espresso, or it may cause me to want more, LOL!

No comments: